Saturday, August 28, 2010

ENGLISH AND ENGLISH
English is the king of all the languages
It will stay for all ages
The English conquered the whole world
English has become our watch word
Its spelling is un- phonetic
Its grammar is idiotic
We should know its glorious history
How it became a global language is a mystery
The English are highly polite
Their manners are a real delight
Everybody should know English for their survival
It is responsible for their cultural revival
I love English for its beauty
Teaching English is my duty
English text is my holy kit
I will try my level best to teach it
The secret of my happiness is simple
The school is my temple
Let’s all teach English with a missionary zeal
The eternal bliss we will surely feel
Yours sincerely,
JVL NARASIMHA RAO
INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment